We are delighted that you visited our website, and we thank you for your interest in our company and our products.
We are happy to notify you, herein, that the Wernsing Feinkost GmbH fully respects the data protection laws. To make you feel safe when you visit our website, we would like to inform you about the precise handling of your data. If personal data are collected by us, we use them only for internal purposes and are only transmitted or stored in accordance with the current data protection regulations. This means your data will only be used in case we have either legal or your permission. In no case will the collected data be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons.
This privacy statement applies to the use of our website, at Internet URL www.wernsing.de. We have no control over the external websites or content of third parties. Therefore we cannot offer any guarantee for these websites or contents which are linked to us or to whom we may refer.
1. Usage data
Wernsing Feinkost GmbH temporarily collects and stores on the web server the so-called Usage Data, for a statistical evaluation which is carried out only to enable the improvement of the quality of our website. This data collection consists of the following data type:
- Browser type/version
- Identification of the page from which the file was requested
- The name of the file
- Date and time of the query
- Amount of transferred data
- Access status
- Visitor IP address shortened by the last three digits
The stored data are saved anonymously. This excludes the creation of personal user profiles. This data is not merged with other data sources. Moreover, after a statistical analysis, the data will be erased.
2. Purpose of data processing and legal basis
The processing of your personal data is made for the following purposes and upon the following legal bases:
- Communication and data exchange acc. to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a), b), f) GDPR
- Initiating contracts acc. to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a), b) GDPR
- Applicant selection procedures acc. to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR
- Public image and advertising acc. to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR
- Assurance of a proper running date processing system acc. to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c) and f) GDPR
- Analysis of user behaviour, optimization of the website acc. to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR
Cookies are small files that contain a specific string and are placed on the hard disk of a visitor. They allow to keep information over a certain period and to uniquely identify the visitor's browser. To control your visit, only "session cookies" are used, which are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. There is no permanent storage of your data. Cookies don't do any harm to your computer and do not contain computer viruses.
A use of the offer is also possible without acceptance of cookies. In your browser, you can disable cookies, restrict them to specific websites, or set your browser to notify you when a cookie is saved. The acceptance of our cookies increases the user-friendliness of our website, which otherwise could be restricted if you delete the cookies.
3. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses the so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA, and stored there.With decision of 12.07.2016 the EU Commission has decided that under the regulations of the EU-US Privacy Shield a decent data protection level for data transmission into the USA exists.
However, since IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, your IP address has been previously abridged by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other states parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator. The creation of pseudonymous user profiles can be contradicted at any time. There are several possibilities to do so:
- You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would point out that in this case, you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website.
- You can also prevent the collection and processing of your personal data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plug-in at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
- You can disallow web analytics carried out by Google Analytics by setting an opt-out cookie to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this site: Deactivate Google Analytics
5. Right to information, reporting and deletion of personal data
As a user, you have the right at any time to request free information about the personal data stored by us, the origin and the recipient, as well as the purpose of the storage. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data, block and delete your personal data, which is prohibited or no longer required.
You have the right to receive the personal data belonging to you, that you provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, respectively let them have transferred to a third party system.
6. Filling an objection
We use your data to inform you about offers and services of our company. You have the right at any time to object to the use of your personal data for advertising, market or opinion research and statistical purposes.
7. Right of complaint to a supervisory authority
In case of assumption of an illegal data processing, you are free to lodge a complaint to the responsible supervisory authority.
8. Contact form
If you would like to contact us via our web form, we need your name and your e-mail address. Your data will be processed only as to answer your request. There is no transfer of provided data to third parties.
9. Online application tool
We offer you the possibility to make an online application. Herefore we require some personal data from you. We assure you that we will keep your data confidential. The data received will only be processed, transferred or used for applicant selection purposes. By submitting your application you assure that you have noticed and accepted the information about the processing and use of your personal data.
10. Data Protection Commissioner
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or in case you would like to make use of your above mentioned rights, please do not hesitate to contact the Data Protection Officer of the Wernsing Feinkost GmbH.
11. Responsible position in terms oft data protection law:
Wernsing Feinkost GmbH