Wernsing is very aware of its social responsibility towards employees, business partners and society. That is why we always act according to the principle "grow together - learn from one another"! Systematic vocational training, ongoing development and continuous qualification through further education are just as important to us as the long-term retention of our employees and the safeguarding of the employability of older colleagues (m/f/x).
One of the most important tasks of our managers is to foster thesense of initiative among employees (m/f/x) and to support them in developing their personal strengths. Internal and external training and qualification measures to expand knowledge are a key component of this.
Social commitment is another integral part of our corporate activities because we know that we can only achieve social and economic goals together! That is why Wernsing, for example, has decided not to give gifts to its business partners, but rather to support social institutions.
Our dealings with each other, with customers and with social interest groups are characterised by respect and regard for each individual. We take the concerns and wishes of our business partners very seriously and always deal with them constructively and with a view to the future.
- With a ration of almost 10% of trainees to qualified workers and more than 100 trainees, we are working to counteract the shortage of skilled workers
- We foster employee potential through further education such as master craftsman qualification courses, dual study programmes, language courses, and specialist training; in 2019, the company invested more than 16,000 hours in continuing education for employees (m/f/x)
- We support social projects through donations and we have had a Social Responsibility Committee since 2018
- The long-term commitment of our employees (m/f/x) to the company helps to ensure sustainable quality and to secure the success of the company: the average length of service is 10.6 years with the company.
- We maintain a relationship based on partnership and trust with customers, suppliers, political stakeholders and neighbours
- Enhancing communication with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Reducing our reportable workplace accidents by 20% by 2020 compared with 2015.